Partyline Terms of Service
PARTY LINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Goods supplied at all times remain the property of PARTY LINE.
Full payment to be made at the time of delivery/collection.
All goods to be checked and signed for by the hirer or agent on delivery/collection. Goods delivered to third party premises or unoccupied premises are made entirely at hirer’s risk.
4. The hirer shall return all items in good condition. No substitute items will be accepted. The hirer will pay for all lost or damaged items at the replacement price stated on their invoice.
5. The hirer shall return all items in their original packing and containers. A charge will be made for lost or damaged packing.
6. The hirer shall be responsible for the safekeeping of all items from the start of the hire period until they have been returned or collected by PARTY LINE.
7. PARTY LINE shall make its best effort to supply the items requested, but it reserves the right to provide similar items.
8. The total hire charge will be based on that current on the first day of the hire period.
The hirer shall return all hired items to PARTY LINE at or before the end of the hire period. An additional charge equivalent to the FIRST DAY HIRE CHARGE will be made for every day, or part thereof, that the return is delayed.
10. Unless otherwise agreed, the hirer shall return all items clean. A charge equivalent to 50% of the FIRST DAY HIRE CHARGE will be made if hired items returned dirty.
11. The hirer shall immediately notify PARTY LINE by telephone of any discrepancies between items supplied and those ordered, or of any items received damaged or broken.
12. PARTY LINE will accept no liability for consequential loss or damage arising from failure or breakdown of equipment on hire.
13. The hirer shall fully indemnify PARTY LINE in respect of all claims by any person whatsoever (including the hirer, his servants, agents or employees) for death or personal injury or damage to property caused by or in conjunction with or arising out of the use of the hired items and in respect of all costs and charges arising under statute or common law or otherwise.
14. Payment may be made by cheque if accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card. PARTY LINE does not accept credit cards.
15. The hirer on collection will be requested to show some form of identification before start of the hire period.
16. Cancellation charge for any hire order will be at 24- 48 hours 50% of FIRST DAYS HIRE Less than 24 hours 100% of FIRST DAYS HIRE.
ALL TABLE CLOTHS ARE WHITE POLYESTER, AND MUST NOT BE RETURNED DAMP OR WET, AS THIS LEADS TO MILDEW AND OTHER STAIN, ALSO IF CANDLES ARE USED PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE WAX DOES NOT GET ON THE CLOTHS
The first day hire charge entitles you to use the item for one day only. However, items can be collected/delivered the day before the function and returned the day after. Extra days hire will be charged at 50% of the first day charge. For longer periods of hire, we are willing to negotiate a special rate.
Items can be returned dirty for an additional charge, which is based on one third of the first day hire. This service must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. (This does not include linen, the price of which is inclusive of washing service).
28 Cleveland Close,
Tel: 01256 469255 or 07753639845
TABLECLOTHS AND NAPKINS
Please check all linen before use, and notify us immediately of any damaged articles, as all articles returned damaged will be charged for at replacement costs shown on your invoice. This includes those marked with candle wax or Cigarette burns.